Stealth™ Recoil Spring - SRS™-AR10 GEN4
The Stealth Recoil Spring™ SRS™ GEN3 is a self-contained multi-stage drop-in replacement for your standard buffer and spring. The SRS™ is designed to keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube providing smooth, quiet operation and the second stage helps reduce the felt recoil significantly.
NOTE: The new GEN3 version does not have the oring on the weight.
To eliminate any potential failure points we changed the screw to a roll pin across the plastic end piece and the cap is machined on the rod.
New pictures coming soon.
- Drop-in replacement for standard buffer and spring
- Reduce felt recoil
- Keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube
- Buffer mass is designed to stay under constant tension against the bolt carrier
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 7.18"
- Actual Wight (Complete System): 7.09 oz.
- Equivalent Weight: 5.7 oz.
- AR-10 in .308 and 6.5 Creedmore with carbine-length buffer tube
AR15 versoins are available, please find under AR15 parts.
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE:
Before installing the recoil spring, it is always a good idea to retighten the screws using either using two 3/32 hex key and fully tightening both screws at the same time or using one 3/32 hex key and using the hole in the rod for leverage.
The screws should be re-tightened every time maintenance is performed on the firearm.
The polymer bumper goes towards the rear of the firearm and the weight mass with the o-ring goes towards the bolt carrier.
- The SRS can be installed with our without the buffer retainer. Most people run the SRS without the buffer retainer for ease of maintenance.
The SRS™ comes with Red LOCTITE on the front metal stop and Blue LOCTITE for the bottom bumper, when reassembling we recommend reapplying LOCTITE.