FMC-G17 Frame Mounted Compensator
Enhance your recoil control on your Glock, with the Armaspec FMC-G17, Frame Mounted Compensator. Its innovative design and precisely positioned ports enhance gas dispersion, resulting in improved firearm stability and superior control. Allows quicker target re-engagement by reducing the rising of the muzzle resulting from the recoil of the shot. Easy mounting on the frame, no threaded barrel needed. Pat Pend.
- Easily install on frame with 4 screws, mounting plate included
- Standard built-in picatinny mount to add light or accessories
- Decrease felt recoil instantly
- Significantly reduce muzzle rise
- Quicker target re-engagement
- Enhance the look and feel of your firearm
- Made in U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Glock 17 Gen3
For proper installation oem slide, barrel, and frame recommended
- SLIDE MOUNTING PLATE ON TO GLOCK RAIL. WITH FLAT SIDE TOWARDS TRIGGER
- LOCK SLIDE TO REAR AND PLACE COMPENSATOR ON MOUNTING PLATE
- TIGHTEN SCREWS DOWN SNUGLY.
- IF THE SLIDE DOES NOT GO FULLY INTO BATTERY, BACK THE FRONT SCREWS OUT EQUALY UNTIL SLIDE GOES INTO BATTERY.