Stealth™ Recoil Spring - SRS™-AR10
The Stealth Recoil Spring™ SRS™ is a self-contained multi-stage drop-in replacement for your standard buffer and spring.
- Drop-in replacement for standard buffer and spring
- Reduce felt recoil
- Keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube
- Buffer mass is designed to stay under constant tension against the bolt carrier
- Rubber O-ring on the head of the buffer mass prevents metal on metal contact
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 7.18"
- Actual Wight (Complete System): 7.09 oz.
- Equivalent Weight: 5.7 oz.
- AR-10 in .308 and 6.5 Creedmore with carbine-length buffer tube
AR15 versoins are available, please find under AR15 parts.
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE:
Before installing the recoil spring, it is always a good idea to retighten the screws using either using two 3/32 hex key and fully tightening both screws at the same time or using one 3/32 hex key and using the hole in the rod for leverage.
The screws should be re-tightened every time maintenance is performed on the firearm.
The polymer bumper goes towards the rear of the firearm and the weight mass with the o-ring goes towards the bolt carrier.The SRS can be installed with our without the buffer retainer. Most people run the SRS without the buffer retainer for ease of maintenance.
The SRS™ comes with Red LOCTITE on the front metal stop and Blue LOCTITE for the bottom bumper, when reassembling we recommend reapplying LOCTITE.